Building capacity for addressing climate change in long term planning and decision making (BOR DO 17 N014)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Building capacity for addressing climate change in long term planning and decision making" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 08, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent to Award No Applicaitons Will Be Accepted For This Notification.
Previous opportunity: Revolving Fund Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR DO 17 N014) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00126||Migratory Bird Monitorying Assessment and Conservation|
|USGS 17 FA 0073||Joint Research on the Origin, Character, and Mineral Potential of Proterozoic-age Basement Rocks in Northeastern Iowa|
|F17AS00129||Migratory Bird Monitoring Assessment and Conservation|
|G17AS00043||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Rocky Mountain CESU|
|P17AS00101||Digital Spatial Documentation of Castillo de San Marcos and Fort Matanzas|
|G17AS00045||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G17AS00044||Cooperative Ecosytem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00046||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU|
|WHS AD FOA 17 01||Minerva Research Initiative|
|USGS 17 FA 0083||Describing seismic properties|
|PA AFRL AFOSR 2017 0001||Fiscal Year 2018 Defense University Research Instrumentation Program (DURIP)|
|P17AS00090||FAUNA SPRINGS AND SEEPS NACE|
|W911NF 17 S 0005||Internet of Battlefield Things (IoBT) Collaborative Research Alliance (CRA)|
|G17AS00047||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|BOR DO NOI 015||Determining Impacts of Long Term Use of RO Concentrate on Atriplex Species, Soil Characteristics and Microbial Habitats|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPBU 0203||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Burn Model System (BMS) Centers Program|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPKT 0202||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Center on Knowledge Translation for Disability and Rehabilitation Research|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0214||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERCs) Program: RERC on Rehabilitation Strategies, Techniques, and Interventions|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPAD 0201||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) National Network Collaborative Research Project|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR SIMS 0216||Spinal Cord Injury Model Systems (SCIMS) Multi-Site Collaborative Research Project|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR DO 17 N014", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: