Apply for P17AS00671
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Catalog and Store BIA Collections at the Western Archeological and Conservation Center" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 16, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of Intent to award, not a request for applications.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $52,406.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Youth in GIS and Resource Management
Previous opportunity: Conservation Crew for Corp Team Hitch at Denali National Park & Preserve
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00671
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00671) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00674||DOI Museum Collections Activities Internships|
|P17AS00330||Inventorying and Monitoring Natural Resources Status and Trends in the National Park System|
|P17AS00476||Geologic Mapping in Upper Delaware Scenic and Recreational River|
|17AC02||Alabama Department of Corrections Thinking for a Change Implementation Project|
|NOIP16AC00012 001||Centennial Cadet Scholars Program - CHYO|
|NOIP16AC01715||Historical Collection and Youth Engagement Program - CHYO|
|P17AS00441||Community Volunteer Ambassador Program|
|P17AS00684||Accessibility Evaluation of Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park|
|P17AS00685||Field Ecology and Technical Support for Long-term Monitoring in National Parks of the Southern Colorado Plateau Network – 2017|
|P17AS00353||Partnership with the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology and the National Cave And Karst Research Institute for Federal Fiscal Year 2017-2018|
|NOI ILAB 17 09||Project to Reduce Child Labor and Improve Working Conditions in Agriculture in the Dominican Republic (DR)|
|NPS 17 NERO 0147||Conduct Archeological Excavations of a First African Site on Jamestown Island|
|P17AS00475||Partnering for Preservation Technology 2017|
|P17AS00453||Characterizing air quality in Carlsbad Caverns and other SW U.S. National Parks|
|P17AS00469||Sound and Light Ecology Research|
|NPSNOILAMR1701479||Professional care, management, and conservation of the parks museum collections.|
|P17AS00342||Assessing the Transferability of a Historic Resources Decision Support Model to Optimize Budget Allocation for Adaptation Planning|
|NPS 17 NERO 0151||Provide for Experiences in the Principles and Practices of Conservation in Visitor Services and Natural Resource Programs|
|NPS 17 NERO 0153||Youth Career Development Program|
|P17AS00712||Plaster Treatment Planning at Tonto Montezuma Castle National Monuments|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00671", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.