Apply for DEMCOM FY20 01
- The Department of State, U.S Mission to Armenia in the community development, education, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Democracy Commission Small Grants Program Competition" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.900.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 13, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 13, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Education, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Strategic Prevention Framework – Partnerships for Success
Previous opportunity: OVW FY 2020 Sexual Assault Services Culturally Specific Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DEMCOM FY20 01
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DEMCOM FY20 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.