Fiscal Year 2020 National Sea Grant College Program Dean John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship (NOAA OAR SG 2020 2005911)
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year 2020 National Sea Grant College Program Dean John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.417.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 04, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 22, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $71,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 70 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: CESU - Genomic and biogeographic analysis of two pathogens endangering the desert tortoise
Previous opportunity: Pilot Regional Fisheries Monitoring Cooperative Agreement
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA OAR SG 2020 2005911) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2019 2005913||2019 Pacific Islands Region Marine Turtle Management and Conservation Program|
|NOAA NMFS NCBO 2019 2005918||Fiscal Year 2019 Chesapeake Bay Watershed Education and Training Program|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2019 2005904||2019 NOAA Great Lakes Habitat Restoration Regional Partnership Grants|
|F19AS00069||2020 Fisheries Resource Monitoring Program|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2019 2005919||2019 Bycatch Reduction Engineering Program|
|NOAA NMFS AK 2019 2005923||2019 Alaska Pinniped Research Program|
|NOAA NMFS GARFO 2019 2005875||FY2019-FY2018 NOAA New England Bay Watershed Education and Training (New England B-WET) Program|
|NOAA NMFS AK 2019 2005927||FY 2019 Alaska Native Organization Co-Management Funding Program|
|F19AS00074||Fish and Aquatic Conservation Program/ Fish Habitat Partnerships (FHPs)|
|USDA NRCS MULTI STATE CENTRAL 19 01||Conservation Collaboration Grants or Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Announcement for Program Funding – MINNESOTA, NEBRASKA, NORTH DAKOTA, SOUTH DAKOTA, and KANSAS|
|NOAA OAR SG 2019 2005917||National Sea Grant American Lobster Research Program|
|NOAA NMFS WCRO 2019 2005933||Pacific Coastal Salmon Recovery Fund|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2019 2005886||2019 NOAA California Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2019 2005950||2019 Marine Education and Training Mini Grant Program|
|NOAA OAR SG 2019 2005963||Advanced Aquaculture Collaborative Programs - 2019|
|NOAA OAR SG 2019 2005953||Social, Behavioral, and Economic Research Needs in Aquaculture - 2019|
|NOAA OAR SG 2019 2005960||Exploring New Aquaculture Opportunities - 2019|
|NPS NOIP19AC00049||GRPL CESU: Assess Topeka Shiner Populations and Potential for Propagation and Reintroduction throught TAPR|
|NPS NOIP19AC00041||GLNF-CESU Determine Changes in Rare Plant Abundance and Diversity at APIS|
|F19AS00157||Great Lakes Remote Sensing|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA OAR SG 2020 2005911", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: