Apply for OJJDP 2020 18133
- The Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OJJDP FY 20 Reducing the Use of Isolation in Juvenile Facilities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.827.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 25, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 27, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: OJJDP FY 20 Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Program
Previous opportunity: WY Plant Conservation and Restoration Management
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OJJDP 2020 18133
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OJJDP 2020 18133) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INL20GR0018 EDUCATION AFGHANISTAN 022520||Afghanistan Legal Aid through Legal Education|
|OJJDP 2020 17350||OJJDP FY 20 Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Program|
|OVW 2020 18274||OVW FY 2020 National Violence Against Women Law Enforcement Training and Technical Assistance Consortium Call for Concept Papers|
|OVW 2020 18273||OVW Fiscal Year 2020 National Domestic Violence Homicide Prevention Training and Technical Assistance Resource Center Call for Concept Papers|
|72051420RFA00008||USAID/Colombia Resilient Communities (Somos Comunidad) Activity|
|OJJDP 2020 17927||OJJDP FY 20 Juvenile Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program|
|72061720RFA00005||USAID/Uganda Civil Society Strengthening Activity|
|72049219APS00001 03||Youth Leadership for Democracy (Youth-Led)|
|72049219APS00001 04||Political Participation for Greater Electoral Integrity|
|C NOFO 20 102||Anti-racism workshop|
|C NOFO 20 104||U.S.-India Comparative Constitutional Law 2.0|
|OJJDP 2020 17092||OJJDP FY 20 Comprehensive Anti-Gang Programs for Youth|
|JINL20GR01 ENVIRONMENT 03192020||Combating Environmental Crime and Corruption in Indonesia|
|DC VOC TTA 20 001||Alaska Training and Technical Assistance - Victims of Crime|
|OJJDP 2020 17412||OJJDP FY 20 Reducing Risk for Girls in the Juvenile Justice System|
|SFOP0006740||Caribbean Forensics Reform|
|OJJDP 2020 18135||OJJDP FY 20 Preventing Trafficking of Girls|
|SFOP0006796||Counter Wildlife Trafficking in South America|
|693JJ920R000018||Support for Probation Services for DWI Offenders|
|TREAS GRANTS 052021 001||Low Income Taxpayer Clinic|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OJJDP 2020 18133", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.