Apply for O OVC 2022 171264
- The Department of Justice, Office for Victims of Crime in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVC FY 2022 Enhanced Collaborative Model Task Force to Combat Human Trafficking" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.320.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 18, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 09, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: BJA FY 22 Invited to Apply - Administrative Funding Adjustments to BJA Previously Funded Awards 2
Previous opportunity: Salmonella Risk Assessment - FSIS
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O OVC 2022 171264
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O OVC 2022 171264) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O BJA 2022 171280||BJA FY 22 Comprehensive Opioid, Stimulant, and Substance Abuse Site-based Program|
|O OJJDP 2022 171274||OJJDP FY 2022 Enhancing School Capacity To Address Youth Violence|
|O BJA 2022 171282||BJA FY 22 Office of Justice Programs Community Based Violence Intervention and Prevention Initiative|
|O OJJDP 2022 171273||OJJDP FY 2022 National Resource Center for Justice-Involved LGBTQ+ and Two-Spirit Youth|
|O COPS 2022 171214||FY 2022 School Violence Prevention Program|
|O OVW 2022 171120||OVW Fiscal Year 2022 Research and Evaluation Solicitation|
|O BJA 2022 171016||BJA FY 22 John R. Justice (JRJ) Formula Grant Program|
|INL22CA0038 WHPELSAL JUVREINTCTRS 042622||Reimagining Juvenile Reintegration Centers in El Salvador|
|O COPS 2022 171227||FY 2022 COPS Technology and Equipment Program Invitational Solicitation|
|O BJA 2022 171297||BJA FY 22 Community Courts Initiative|
|O BJA 2022 171145||FY 22 BJA Visiting Fellows Program|
|O OVW 2022 171116||OVW Fiscal Year 2022 STOP Formula Grant Program Solicitation|
|AF MWI FY22 01||Transparency in Debt Accrued by State-Owned Enterprises|
|TREAS GRANTS 052023 001||Low Income Taxpayer Clinic|
|O BJA 2022 171298||BJA FY 22 State and Local Anti-Terrorism Training (SLATT) Program Training and Technical Assistance|
|O SMART 2022 171305||SMART FY 2022 Sexual Violence Prevention Initiative|
|INL22CA0042 WHPELSAL CSCOMPLAINT 050422||ESTABLISHING A CIVIL SOCIETY ANTI-IMPUNITY COMPLAINT PLATFORM|
|INL22CA0043 WHPELSAL GREATLOGISTICS 0504||Logistics support for the Gang Resistance Education And Training (GREAT) in El Salvador|
|INL22CA0045 WHPELSAL PALLOGISTICS 050422||Implementation and logistics support of a Police Athletic League in El Salvador|
|O COPS 2022 171176||FY22 Innovations in Recruitment and Hiring -Community Policing Development Solicitation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O OVC 2022 171264", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.