Portable Assistance Program (OSBDC 2018 06)
- The Small Business Administration in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Portable Assistance Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 59.037.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 25, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 08, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU
Previous opportunity: Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program FY 2018
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OSBDC 2018 06) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OWBO 2018 01 2||OWBO Program|
|OWBO 2018 01 1||OWBO Funding Opportunity|
|PRIME 2018 01||Program for Investment in Microentrepreneurs (PRIME)|
|OWBO 2018 01 3||Women’s Business Center - Initial Phase Grant|
|DLA 201803||Procurement Technical Assistance Midwest BIA Region|
|RDBCP RCDG 2018||Rural Cooperative Development Grant|
|RDBCP SDGG 2018||Socially Disadvantaged Groups Grant|
|DLA 201901||Procurement Technical Assistance Program- Existing PTACs only|
|72011118RFA00001||Armenia Rural Economic Development – New Economic Opportunities (RED-NEO)|
|DLA 201901B||Procurement Technical Assistance Program - Existing PTACs only|
|OSBDC 2019 01||Office of Small Business Development Centers Funding Opportunity|
|NPS 18 NERO 0117||Improve Visitor Experience & Enhance Visitor Access to the Isle au Haut District of Acadia National Park|
|OWBO 2018 02||Women’s Business Center Renewal Grant|
|OWBO WKPLN 2018 19||Option Year Workplan and Budget|
|72049218RFA00011||Regulatory Reform Support Program for National Development (RESPOND)|
|DLA 201804||FY18 Supplemental Funding for Existing PTACs|
|OWBO WKPLN 2018 19 1||OWBO Option Year Workplan and Budget Request|
|OSBDC 2019 03||Small Business Development Centers|
|OSBDC 2019 02||Small Business Development Centers|
|GCBD 7J 2019 01||7(j) Management and Technical Assistance Services|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OSBDC 2018 06", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: