Apply for CDC RFA DP18 1814
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCCDPHP in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "PPHF2018-National Organization for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion-financed in part by 2018 Prevention and Public Health Funds" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.437.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 18, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 25, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program FY 2018
Previous opportunity: Invasive Species Removal, Road and Trail Maintenance
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA DP18 1814
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA DP18 1814) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA AA 18 011||Limited Competition: Interaction of HIV Infection and Alcohol Abuse on Central Nervous System Morbidity (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|AH TP1 18 001||FY18 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Phase I Replicating Programs (Tier 1) Effective in the Promotion of Healthy Adolescence and the Reduction of Teenage Pregnancy and Associated Risk Behaviors|
|AH TP2 18 001||FY18 Announcement of the Availability of Funds for Phase I New and Innovative Strategies (Tier 2) to Prevent Teenage Pregnancy and Promote Healthy Adolescence|
|RFA RM 18 007||NIH Director's Pioneer Award (DP1 - Clinical Trial Optional)|
|SM 18 017||Tribal Behavioral Health Grant Program (Short Title: Native Connections)|
|72061318RFA00002||Going the Last Mile for HIV Contrl|
|CDC RFA EH18 1804||Newborn Screening New Condition Implementation: Capacity Building and Quality Improvement through Data Harmonization|
|TI 18 013||Minority Fellowship Program (Short Title: MFP)|
|HRSA 18 091||Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program - Formula|
|CDC RFA PS19 1901||Strengthening STD Prevention and Control for Health Departments (STD PCHD)|
|NOFO 72061518RFA00001||Kenya Tuberculosis Support Program|
|HHS 2018 IHS DVPI 0001||Domestic Violence Prevention Initiative|
|CDC RFA DP18 1816||WELL-INTEGRATED SCREENING AND EVALUATION FOR WOMEN ACROSS THE NATION (WISEWOMAN)|
|72069518RFA00002||TUBITEHO (Let’s Take Care of Them) Health Activity|
|CDC RFA DP18 1811||Partner Actions to Improve Oral Health Outcomes|
|SM 18 018||Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Grant Program|
|RFA HL 19 024||Short-Term Research Education Program to Increase Diversity in Health-Related Research (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA EH18 1802||Developing Standards and Principles to Effectively Administer and Integrate Public Health Statistics into the National Environmental Public Health Tracking Network|
|CDC RFA EH18 1801||Identifying Common and Unique Barriers to the Exchange of Hospital Inpatient and Emergency Department Data|
|HRSA 18 111||Newborn Screening Family Education Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA DP18 1814", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.