Service Training and Technical Assistance (Generic Training) (F17AS00177)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the law, justice and legal services, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Service Training and Technical Assistance (Generic Training)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.649.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 30, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 12, 2017 This is a Notice of Intent to Single Source to the University of New Mexico. Applications must address all activities and stipulations in Section I, Description of Funding Opportunity the Application Checklist (via Notice of Funding Opportunity)..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $375,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Rock Imagery Documentation and Virtual Tour
Previous opportunity: Surveillance and Response to Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza by Regional Offices of the World Health Organization.
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00177", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: