Apply for RFA CK 22 002
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Technological Advancement of Global Rabies Surveillance and Control" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.084.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 20, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 02, 2022 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 pm ET on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Climate Change and Environmental Protection
Previous opportunity: USAID/RDMA Private Sector Landscape Assessment
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA CK 22 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA CK 22 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA GH22 2248||HIV Surveillance for Epidemic Control in Malawi under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HRSA 22 093||Small Health Care Provider Quality Improvement Program|
|CDC RFA GH22 2253||Strengthening Access to High Quality and Comprehensive Services Targeting Adolescent and Young People in Malawi through Determined, Resilient, AIDS-Free Mentored and Safe (DREAMS) Program under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEP|
|CDC RFA PS22 2209||Transgender Status-Neutral Community-to-Clinic Models to End the HIV Epidemic|
|CDC RFA GH22 2209||Advancing Sustainable Implementation of Comprehensive HIV Prevention and Treatment Programs in Faith-based and Private Sites in Nairobi, Coast and Western Regions in the Republic of Kenya under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PE|
|CDC RFA GH22 2221||Comprehensive High Impact Community Based HIV Prevention, Testing and Treatment Initiation for Sustained Epidemic Control in Lesotho under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH22 2241||Achieving and Sustaining Epidemic Control in India through Technical Assistance to India's National AIDS Control Program by Strengthening the HIV Prevention to Treatment Cascade under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH22 2265||Provision of Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC) for HIV Prevention in the Republic of South Africa under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH22 2230||Strengthening Public Health Laboratory Systems in the Republic of Cameroon under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HRSA 22 046||Dental Faculty Loan Repayment Program|
|RFA CE 22 005||Research Grants for Preventing Violence and Violence Related Injury (R01)|
|RFA DP 22 003||Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Research Centers: 2022 Special Interest Project Competitive Supplements (SIPS)|
|CDC RFA GH22 2213||Strengthening the Strategic Information (SI) Capacity of the Ministry of Health (MOH) in Support of HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment Activities in the Democratic Republic of Congo under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEP|
|CDC RFA GH22 2210||Supporting Sustainable Implementation of Comprehensive HIV Prevention and Treatment Programs in Faith Based Organization Facilities in the Republic of Kenya under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH22 2203||Supporting the Mozambican Ministry of Health (MISAU) with Human Resources for Health to Achieve HIV Epidemic Control under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|RFA CE 22 008||Using Data Linkage to Understand Suicide Attempts, Self-Harm and Unintentional Drowning Deaths (U01)|
|CDC RFA GH22 2217||Addressing Unmet Need in HIV Testing Services (HTS) for Priority Populations and HIV/AIDS Services for Key Populations Through Effective Delivery Models in Malawi under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH22 2254||Sustaining HIV Epidemic Control through Efficient Case Finding and Quality Care and Treatment Services in Malawi under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH22 2238||Strengthening Care and Support Services for Highly Vulnerable Populations, Orphans and Vulnerable Children and their Families, plus HIV Prevention for Youth in the Republic of Cote d'Ivoire under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA GH22 2251||Provision of Salary Support for Additional Health Care Workers to Support Ministry of Health to Sustain Epidemic Control in Malawi under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA CK 22 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.