Apply for FOA ETA 20 01
- The Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "The Support to Communities: Fostering Opioid Recovery Through Workforce Development" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.277.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 31, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 09, 2020 The closing date for receipt of applications under this announcement is January 9, 2020. Applications must be received no later than 40000 p.m. Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: OVW FY 2020 Sexual Assault Services Culturally Specific Program
Previous opportunity: Communication and Decision Making for Individuals with Inherited Cancer Syndromes (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FOA ETA 20 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOA ETA 20 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|7200AA18APS00003 ADDENDUM T4T ZAMBIA||Teaching for Transformation, Zambia|
|SFOP0006331||Tomorrow's Leaders College-to-Work Pipeline Pilot|
|ETA UIPL 08 20||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Funding Allotments and Operating Guidance for Unemploymet Insurance (UI) Reemployment Serves and Elgibiity Assessment (RESEA) Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOA ETA 20 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.