Apply for RFA HL 21 002
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Bench to Bassinet Program Administrative Coordinating Center (U01 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.837.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 12, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 06, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,417,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Systematics and Phylogenetics of Myxolobus
Previous opportunity: Transference of Subsistence Knowledge to the Younger Generation and Between the Communities of Nikolai and Nondalton
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA HL 21 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA HL 21 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72061719RFA00007||USAID/Uganda Social and Behavior Change for Transformation (SBC4T) Activity|
|RFA AG 20 038||Dementia Care: Home- and Community-Based Services (HCBS) (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA AG 20 037||Dementia Care: Home- and Community-Based Services (HCBS) (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 20 022||National Health Center Training and Technical Assistance Partners Cooperative Agreements (NTTAP)|
|72061719RFA00008||USAID/Uganda Strengthening Supply Chain Systems Technical Assistance (SSCS) Activity|
|HRSA 20 020||Service Area Competition|
|CDC RFA GH19 1965||Strengthening HIV Strategic Information Activities in the Republic of Senegal under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH19 1964||Provision of Expanded High Quality HIV/STIs Prevention, Care, and Treatment Services in Trinidad and Tobago under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|RFA HL 20 025||Heart, Lung, and Blood Co-morbiditieS Implementation Models in People Living with HIV (HLB SIMPLe) (UG3/UH3 - Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HL 20 026||Heart, Lung, and Blood Co-morbiditieS Implementation Models in People Living with HIV (HLB-SIMPLe) Research Coordinating Center (U24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|PAS 19 392||Small Research Grant Program for the Next Generation of Clinical Researchers in AD/ADRD Research: Area of Focus Basic Science (R03 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|PAS 19 391||Small Research Grant Program for the Next Generation of Clinical Researchers in AD/ADRD Research: Area of Focus Archiving and Leveraging Existing Data Sets for Analyses (R03 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|PAS 19 393||Small Research Grant Program for the Next Generation of Clinical Researchers in AD/ADRD Research: Area of Focus Systems Biology (R03 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA DP20 2003||The National Healthy Brain Initiative|
|HRSA 20 041||Maternal and Child Health Public Health Catalyst Program|
|HRSA 20 042||Centers of Excellence in Maternal and Child Health Education, Science, and Practice|
|HRSA 20 008||Primary Care Training and Enhancement:Residency Training in Primary Care (PCTE-RTPC) Program|
|HRSA 20 057||R40 Maternal and Child Health Secondary Data Analysis Research (MCH SDAR) Program|
|SM 20 001||National Consumer and Consumer Supporter Technical Assistance Centers|
|SM 20 003||Promoting Integration of Primary and Behavioral Health Care|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA HL 21 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.