Apply for P19AS00561
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Transference of Subsistence Knowledge to the Younger Generation and Between the Communities of Nikolai and Nondalton" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.946.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 20, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 29, 2019 This is a notice of intent to award to Telida Village Council. Applications will not be accepted from any other entity..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $44,790.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Bench to Bassinet Program Administrative Coordinating Center (U01 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Previous opportunity: Human Rights and Xinjiang Awareness
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00561
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00561", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.