Apply for L19AS00104
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM AK Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) Community Fire Assistance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.228.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 08, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 07, 2019 Rolling cut-off dates Open from August 8, 2019 to October 7, 2019 Round One Applications Due September 7, 2019, 430 PM AKST Round Two Applications Due October 7, 2019, 430 PM AKST.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $120,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Human Rights and Xinjiang Awareness
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent: Geologic mapping of the nearshore coastal zone of Lake Michigan in Lake County, Illinois. Phase 2 (Year 2 of 3)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L19AS00104
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L19AS00104) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS FA 19 0349||Notice of Intent: Coupling Hydrologic Models with Data Services in an Interoperable Modeling Framework|
|P19AS00488||Protect Wildlife Using New, Cost-effective Methods|
|W9127N 19 2 0011||Natural Resource Management Education and Training Opportunities for Botanically Sophisticated Education, Training, and Restoration|
|P19AS00493||Native American Outreach Programs and Activities|
|USGS 19 FA 9978||Notice of Intent: Fisheries Ecology of St. Mary’s River|
|P19AS00349||Visitor Services Intern(s) for Manzanar National Historic Site|
|P19AS00495||Testing coral disease treatments across multiple species at several highly-infected Virgin Island coral reef National Parks|
|USGS FA 19 0355||Notice of Intent: Using ground based LIDAR to monitor accretion rates and biomass in coastal wetlands|
|USGS FA 19 0358||Notice of Intent: Midwest Region Fluvial Erosion Hazard Toolkit|
|USGS 19 FA 0356||EARTH MRI|
|USGS 19 FA 0304||EARTH MRI|
|USGS 19 FA 0357||In-situ bedload measurements using MBES and ADCPs|
|A19AC00044||Cheyenne & Arapaho Fire Coperative Agreement|
|P19AS00503||Visualizing Sea Level Rise|
|P19AS00491||Restoring Watershed And Enhancing Habitat In Partnership Under Redwoods Rising|
|NPS NOI 19 1376||CESU - Collect, analyze and describe surface hydrology data for the Barataria Preserve’s rapidly sinking deltaic landscape|
|P19AS00504||NOTICE OF INTENT: Youth Experience in Management of Invasive Species and Hazardous Fuels|
|NPS 19 NERO 0109||Enhanced Visitor Services & Stewardship - Sandy Point State Park|
|P19AS00505||Monitor the condition of the parks natural resources and ecosystems|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L19AS00104", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.