Grant Opportunities for Leading English Education Programs in Kyushu/Yamaguchi Region (PAS FUKUOKA FY2017 0002)
- The Department of State in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), education, energy, environment, food and nutrition, information and statistics, law, justice and legal services, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Grant Opportunities for Leading English Education Programs in Kyushu/Yamaguchi Region" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 24, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Education, Energy, Environment, Food and Nutrition, Information and Statistics, Law, Justice and Legal Services, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Othe
Next opportunity: Gateway Headquarters Interns
Previous opportunity: Historic Preservation of the Chatham Manor Complex
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS FUKUOKA FY2017 0002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS FUKUOKA FY2018 0001||Small Grants Program|
|PAS FUKUOKA FY2019 0001||Small Grants Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS FUKUOKA FY2017 0002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: