Support Critical Natural Resource Monitoring and Evaluation for Golden Gate NRA (P18AS00486)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Support Critical Natural Resource Monitoring and Evaluation for Golden Gate NRA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 01, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 15, 2018 NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This is not a request for applications. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under an existing Cooperative Agreement with GGNPC..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $254,614.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Strategic Information Support Across Countries under the Global Fund to Fight HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria and under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00486) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00520||Marine Science Internships and Science at the Seashore Education at Point Reyes National Seashore|
|P18AS00662||SFAN Vital Signs Monitoring and Communication|
|P18AS00062||Trails Project at Grand Canyon National Park|
|F19AS00008||R8 (CA/NV) Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program for State Fish and Game Agencies|
|F19AS00009||R8 (CA/NV) Firearm and Bow Hunter Safety and Education Program for State Fish and Game Agencies|
|F19AS00007||R8 (CA/NV) Wildlife Restoration Grant Program for State Fish and Game Agencies|
|F19AS00035||Region -7 Alaska Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program - Only open to Alaska Department of Fish & Game|
|F19AS00036||R7 Alaska- Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education - Open to Alaska Department of Fish and Game only|
|F19AS00037||R7 Alaska - Enhanced Hunter Education and Safety Program (Section 10 Hunter Education Grant Program)- Open to Alaska Department of Fish and Game only|
|F19AS00054||R3 Hunter Education Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
|F19AS00055||Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program|
|F19AS00056||Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education|
|F19AS00057||Enhanced Hunter Education and Safety Program (Section 10 Hunter Education Grant Program)|
|F19AS00120||Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education|
|F19AS00121||Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program|
|F19AS00164||State Wildlife Grant Program|
|P19AS00105||YPP Implement Resource Management Internship Program|
|P19AS00107||Promote Fishing, Outdoor Recreation, and Career Development thr|
|F19AS00180||TYO: Conservation Heritage Platform|
|P19AS00109||Grand Canyon Corridor/Threshold Trail Rehabilitation Support|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00486", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: