Apply for RFA OH 22 005
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Commercial Fishing Occupational Safety Research Cooperative Agreement (U01)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.262.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 08, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 30, 2022 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 pm ET on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $975,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Challenges and Opportunities for Vehicle Photovoltaics
Previous opportunity: Cyber Security Youth Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA OH 22 005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA OH 22 005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2022 IHS TSGN 0002||Tribal Self-Governance Negotiation Cooperative Agreement Program|
|HHS 2022 IHS TSGP 0002||Tribal Self-Governance Planning Cooperative Agreement Program|
|RFA OH 22 006||Commercial Fishing Occupational Safety Training Project Grants (T03)|
|NAP AX 22 002||Closing the Gap between Standards Development and Implementation-Maturing the Consolidated Clinical Document Architecture (C-CDA) and Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Standards|
|HRSA 23 056||AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Emergency Relief Funds (ERF)|
|HRSA 23 021||Service Area Competition|
|HRSA 23 061||Healthy Tomorrows Partnership for Children Program (HTPCP)|
|RFA CE 24 001||Grants for Injury Control Research Centers (ICRC)|
|CDC RFA CD22 2201||CDC John R. Lewis Undergraduate Public Health Scholars Program and Dr. James A. Ferguson Emerging Infectious Diseases Fellowship: Exposure of Undergraduate, Graduate Students, and Postgraduates to Minority Health, Public Health, and Health Profession|
|72061722RFA00003||USAID/Uganda Health Activity|
|HRSA 22 170||Nurse Education, Practice, Quality and Retention-Clinical Faculty and Preceptor Academies (NEPQR-CFPA) Program|
|HRSA 22 168||Nurse Education, Practice, Quality and Retention (NEPQR)-Registered Nurse Training Program (RNTP)|
|HHS 2023 IHS YRTC 0001||Youth Regional Treatment Center Aftercare Program|
|72067322RFA00001||Reducing HIV Vulnerability: Integrated Child and Youth Health (REACH)|
|EP HIT 22 003||Military- Civilian Partnership for Trauma Readiness Grant Program|
|HHS 2023 IHS SDPI 0001||Special Diabetes Program for Indians|
|72049722RFI00001||RFI: USAID/Indonesia - Accelerating Elimination of Tuberculosis in Indonesia|
|72062122RFA00005||Comprehensive Child Centered Care And Services (C4s) Activity|
|HRSA 23 007||Geriatrics Academic Career Awards|
|72012222RFA00001||TB Free Uzbekistan Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA OH 22 005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.